Are my kids wild little indians? I need the truth? The facts are starting to tell me "YES".
I know they are boys and as the saying goes....'boys will be boys". I am the first to admit they do love to run, play in the dirt, pick up bugs and all that grand boy stuff. But they don't jump off tall items (coffee table doesn't count), they don't run wild outside, or play with knives or anything that I consider really being "wild"...
But why then did baby #2, almost end up like baby #1 (see below)
Yes, tonight we spent 5 hrs in the emergency room with baby #2, expecting him to have a broken leg just like baby #1 did at his age. Seriously, I promise -- I do watch my kids. Lucky (I guess?) it isn't actually broken just badly bruised so there is no cast for this little guy.
To clear my record, baby #1 broke his leg jumping off the coffee table. Baby #2 was running and slipped and fell on our extra slippery hardwood floor.
But really are they wild? Or is this just the fun of having boys?
Friday, July 10, 2009
Someone Just Tell Me the Truth....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That little cast on Cohen is adorable, albeit scary for you.
I am glad that Tradon didn't bear the same fate!!
I think it is the joy of having boys! ahh don't blame yourself. I am scared myself!! so gald he didn't break anything.
Post a Comment