Grandma Afton graced us with her presence this week. It was her birthday, so we celebrated it over at Greg's house. Anyone care to guess how old she is? It still amazes me she is as old as she is. She lives by herself and can do really almost anything she would like. Amazing. I hope I'm as healthy and happy as her when I'm her age.
At the end of our week with Grandma, my boys are so sad. They continually ask me when Grandma will be coming again. They love having her here. She plays with them 24/7. They get so spoiled. I love it. It's how I remember feeling whenever Grandma Afton came to stay with us when I was a kid.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Grandma's Birthday Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You never answered the question...how old is she? I don't think I even know the correct answer and you know she won't tell me!
Post a Comment