Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

We hope everyone had a happy and healthy Halloween! The healthy part has been hard to come by around our house. Thankfully, we didn't have any fevers or throwing up on Halloween day. I sure hope we can stay healthy for a few weeks.

For Halloween Cohen was a knight. The mask didn't make the pictures, but it really made the costume look cute. Tradon was the cutest cowboy in the world. (His costume was made by yours truly. I know it even shocked me!)

The clan at dad's house later. Everyone who dressed up got to be in the picture. There were some pretty clever costumes. (I failed to take a picture at Chad's mom's house.)

3 comments:

Jaimie said...

Adorable costumes! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Wish we were there.

Rochelle said...

k is that you in the witch costume or your sister? so cute. hey, what did you think of "The Help"? I saw it on your books. I thought about picking it for this month but I haven't read it.

Sara said...

The kids look so darling!! Great job on the costumes!