Friday, January 1, 2010

Thanksgiving



Thanks to my wonderful dad, we spent Thanksgiving together as a family at the Snow Basin Lodge. The food is incredible. Some say, "but you don't have any thanksgiving leftovers".
Two things.

One have you ever had a buffet table of three types of meat, potatoes, rice, cheese, fruits, fish, rolls, etc. Name it, it's there. (Seriously three types of each item to choose from. The variety is amazing). And I don't even dare begin describing the dessert bar: ice cream bar, pies of all types, pastries, crapes...um you name it they have it.

Two -- can you imagine feeding this whole clan?
(Okay, I know Laurie does it quite often, I don't know how, but she does it. But come on Thanksgiving dinner?)


Family

We had a whole room to ourselves, the table was as long as the room.
End one.

End two.

Love you all.

1 comment:

Shanae-nae said...

That first picture is so CUTE!!!!!