Have you ever found an obsession that you innocently start and really try hard to give up? For the past year, I've been on a quest to get my house decorated --really decorated, like interior design style decorated (of course without the real interior designer to help). Decorated like the magazines. Ahh my dream. This desire lead to me searching the internet continually for ideas, styles and products. Most of which I discovered I could not afford. Hence, why my house is still not decorated at all.... so I've failed miserably, but I ramble....
Anyways, my goal was to have a few rooms done before Keltsy Sue arrived. I've gotten close to getting where I would like given my limited funds for such a project. None the less, I have tried and tried to stop searching blogs for ideas, but I crave it. I just found two new blogs with amazing ideas.
Honestly, I think I should have studied interior design and architecture. I'm fascinated by it. I'm amazed at how the colors, shape configurations and lighting can contribute so strongly to a feel. A feel of comfort, security, cleanliness, productivity, etc. I would have failed all my classes because I'm not good at it in anyway, but it sure interests me. Biology, chemistry...please, who needed medical school anyways.... sure hasn't gotten me too far!





1 comment:
tenaya! i know exactly what you're talking about, decorating is addicting! i love it too, but am no good. it's funny tho, that i lay awake at night decorating in my head, yet my house is naked! your's is beautiful btw and so is keltsy sue! love the big brothers that love and protect every second!
Post a Comment