Thanks for the invite...you never know I might have surprised you :)I love that picture of you and KS together.
She is SO beautiful - she looks so much like your boys - only in girl-form:) Lucky you to have to do your yard - and you didn't even build it!! So sorry - what a mess!!
I think I am going to come over and MUNCH on those CHEEKS. Seriously...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thanks for the invite...you never know I might have surprised you :)
I love that picture of you and KS together.
She is SO beautiful - she looks so much like your boys - only in girl-form:) Lucky you to have to do your yard - and you didn't even build it!! So sorry - what a mess!!
I think I am going to come over and MUNCH on those CHEEKS. Seriously...
Post a Comment